This is a site for speakers (and students) of the international language Esperanto at the University of Rochester, in Rochester, New York, USA.
(2021-09-22) New print items in the library:
- Memoru ĉi praulojn, by Humphrey Tonkin. Essays about Esperanto literature.
- La vojo returne, a translation of Erich Maria Remarque’s Der Weg zurück, his sequel to the novel known in English as All Quiet on The Western Front.
- Pri lingvo kaj aliaj artoj, a collection of essays by William Auld.
- La danĝera lingvo, a scholarly study of the persecutions faced by early speakers of Esperanto in Germany, Russia, and east Asia.
(2021-09-18) New print items in the library:
- Beletra Almanako 38, Beletra Almanako 40, and Beletra Almanako 41, issues of a literary magazine with translated and original prose and poetry along with articles and reviews.
- Okuloj, the second edition of a collection of short stories by Marjorie Boulton. Okuloj is one of the essential readings listed in William Auld’s Baza Legolisto.
(2021-03-17) New ebooks in the library:
(2021-03-14) New print items in the library:
(2021-03-13) New print items in the library:
- Preter la vivo, a classic poem collection by Julio Baghy
- Japana literatura juvelaro, an anthology of classic Japanese literature
- Bonvenon!, a comic book about Esperanto
- and three essay collections about the original literature of Esperanto: